Gen 0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast times in Cerulean City: Jenny.

2 posters

Go down

Fast times in Cerulean City: Jenny. Empty Fast times in Cerulean City: Jenny.

Post by Aries Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Lance can't help but chuckle at all the people vacating the premise. It made sense though, when you take into account that to get there he had landed in a field with what was possible the scaring looking Pokemon you could ever come about with.

"Thanks for the lift Dragonite, go ahead and return okay?" Lance gave the Pokemon a big grin before turning to face the city at large, Bruno had sent him out here to come and get something from the Mart. So he had better make this fast, for a guy with so much center he didn't like to be kept waiting. Besides, the faster he got out of this boring town the better. He had been to Cerulean many times and they were boring each time he came, maybe even more so in every subsequent visit.

So he darts off towards the Mart, get this out of the way fast.
Aries
Aries

Back to top Go down

Fast times in Cerulean City: Jenny. Empty Re: Fast times in Cerulean City: Jenny.

Post by Emi Alvi Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:11 pm

"Sooo uh... You're Psychic too, right?"

Going by Jenny's logic, one attack that doesn't fit the Pokémon's type must mean two types in one. Obviously, Psyduck wouldn't know what to tell her.

"Right. Okay. Uhm- What was-- No wait, I remembered!" She energetically points towards some random rock in the distance. "Psyduck, use Telekinesis on that! Uhh-- Now!"

The duck Pokémon simply tilts his migraine-ridden head.

"..."

The sailor sighs loudly as she pockets her hands, looking at the aforementioned rock with a tired expression on her face. She'd say that was quite anticlimatic if, well, she were even sure it'd work in the first place. Or that she was doing it right. Then again, this whole trainer thing just isn't made for her, isn't it? Wouldn't hurt to make bodyguards out of the few Pokémon she has, though.

"Ah, well." Her eyes go back to the yellow bird, who seemed as confused as always except for what she perceived as it feeling a bit guilty. She smirks. "S'okay, little man." She started walking. "I'm just pulling stuff out of my ass -- got as much of a clue as you do."

Psyduck followed her. "Psy?"

"Maybe I should just swallow my pride and talk to actual trainers... Or gym leaders. I dunno, anything counts I guess."

"Psy..."

Her smile drops a bit. "It's my fault for letting Pokémon join me, anyway."

"Psyyyyyy..."

Amused, Jenny raises a brow at her companion's apparent worry. "What's that? Hey, I'm not feeling bad about it or anything, don't swea--"

Seconds later, she finds herself on the floor after stumbling upon something big... And soft. The duck Pokémon manages to dodge her before it's crushed under her weight, however, as that's what it was trying to warn her about. She rubs her face.

"Uugh... What the--"

Again, her words are cut off - this time, by the sight in front of her. She blinks; sure as hell not a Charizard, but... Wow. It... It is huge... And- oh god it's monstrous what the hell. Another couple of seconds later, she's using her equally frightened Pokémon as a shield, apologizing profusely to the tall creature.

"OH MY GOD I'M SORRY DON'T KILL ME!"
Emi Alvi
Emi Alvi

Back to top Go down

Fast times in Cerulean City: Jenny. Empty Re: Fast times in Cerulean City: Jenny.

Post by Aries Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:52 am

Not as dynamic an entrance as he had hoped, shit he had almost flattened that lady.. Jeez he hoped she wasn't going to be too mad, not like he couldn't handle her and a Psyduck, but Bruno would chew him out if he got into a battle for no reason when he had a job to do.

Looks like it was time to make amends and quick.

"Hey man, are you alright?"

Lance skids to a stop and runs back towards the the felled woman, another bout of concern was almost out his lips when she springs up and into an apologetic explosion towards the obviously bewildered Dragonite, who turned a confused glance to Lance who was just as confused to be honest.

"Lady... Why the hell are you apologizing to Dragonite when we're the ones who almost crushed you? Did we knock one of your screws loose?"

He looks over her first noting that her Psyduck certainly got fucked in this exchange, what with her using him as a meat puppet, which made him laugh despite the situation. He also noticed that dangggggggggggggggggg somebody had it going on.

"Sides Dragonite here wouldn't hurt a fly, hell you'd probably have a better chance of hurting him. See?" Lance said as he slapped the front of the Dragonite's chest repeatedly with his palm, the Dragonite looking no more than mildly exasperated at the show.
Aries
Aries

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Alvi Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:06 am

Jenny finally opens her eyes and her shoulders relax; she peeks from behind her Psyduck, and it takes her a few seconds to register the situation as she directs a glance at the huge dragon, then at Lance. In retrospective --and if the man is actually honest with his reassurance--, that Dragonite looks anything but harmful. Hell, it's... Cute, even.

"... Oh."

"Psy."

Oh yeah, there's also a very offended duck flailing about in order to make her put it down. The mariner obligues. And it's justified, she thinks -- that wasn't her most heroic moment.

"Uhh-- I'm alright! Thanks for worrying, ahahah." She clears her throat, looking away with a palm on the back of her head. God damn, this is embarrassing beyond comprehension. "Well I bumped into your Pokémon, so. Not your fault, I think." Smiling in a more casual manner, she puts both hands back inside her pockets. "But hey, good to know. Your... Dragonite, was it? He's actually really cute!"

Okay, that... Ought to compensate for her moment of brilliance. In either case, she believes extending her hand for a shake is in order.

"I'm Jennifer, and this here is my Psyduck..." She snorts, rolling her eyes. "No duh. Who do I owe the honor?"
Emi Alvi
Emi Alvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aries Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:02 pm

Lance couldn't help but snigger at the lady, she looked ridiculous with her Psyduck in the air, like she was five seconds away from pulling back and tossing him at his Dragonite's head. Not that he would blame her, it was a pretty big target.

He certainly can't stop the wide, cheeky grin on his face as he watches the Psyduck ruffle up in offended pique, "I don't think he liked that all that much."

"Yeah that was pretty embarrassing, but that butt flop was pretty impressive, I give it a ten out of ten!" Lance gives a small glance up to Dragonite when she calls him cute, raising an eyebrow as he surveyed the dragon, who gave a bashful sort of bounce. Well he could see the beginnings of what she was talking about, but he was still pretty terrifying... Dragon type and all that."

Lance takes her hand and shakes it vigorously before stepping back and stopping a short distance between her and the Dragonite, kneeling down slightly before exploding back into a standing position, flipping his cape magnificently, "I'm Lance! Dragon trainer master!" He gives a heartily, victorious laugh before pointing back at Dragonite, who simply shook his head at the display, "This is Dragonite."
Aries
Aries

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Alvi Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:40 pm

"Oh, haw haw. I trust thy judgement, O Perfection Incarnate."

Jenny crosses her arms and cocks a hip. Although Lance doesn't know her, he still has a point; she both fell down and dropped stuff more often than she'd like to admit. If her smirk's any indication, however, she didn't really take it personally.

And the mariner drops said pose at the other's display, her only response being a confused blink. Somebody's certainly proud of himself -- a tad bit dramatic, if not. She chuckles behind a hand.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you... Wait- trainer master?"

Jenny perks up instantly, looking excited all of a sudden. No wonder; opportunity doesn't usually knock at your door like this as soon as you're done lamenting about it to your Psyduck.

"Sweet! You don't know how badly I-- uhm--" Her gestures become energetic. "Okay so we barely know each other and it's most likely rude to ask this kind of favours so soon, but oh my god do I need your help." She composes herself a bit before proceeding. "Long story short, I suck at being a trainer. A lot. Like you wouldn't even believe. And well, the three Pokémon I have could use some more skill... But... Yeah."

The sailor scratches her head as she flashes an awkward smile. "So uh, I guess what I'm trying to ask you here is-" Then the excitement is back. "Could you teach me some Pokémon stuff? Like, how to teach them attacks and junk? Please?"
Emi Alvi
Emi Alvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aries Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:13 pm

"Yeah, a master.. I can train any Dragon out there!" Lance smirked and nodded, as if reaffirming how awesome and cool he was, of course that falls at her chipper disposition, instead being replaced with confusion.

Usually his dramatics weren't met with such enthusiasm. Crossing his arms as he listens away his brow furrows, he turns and looks between her and the Psyduck. He could really tell, not that he'd say that to her face, the Psyduck didn't look particularly well trained and if he wasn't mistaken he looked like he'd still run if his Dragonite so much as sneezed.

He'd never tried to train a Psyduck before, hell he hadn't even tried to train anything that wasn't a Dragon, but he imagined it'd be easy.He was just a dumb duck after all, what trouble could he possibly give the Dragon Master of Kanto.

"Wait, how do you have three Pokemon if you can't hack it as a trainer? You didn't steal them did you?!"

Lance points an accusing finger at her, there has been some reports of people stealing Pokemon and duping other Trainers into helping train them into obeying the thief and thus making them no longer obey their rightful master.

Like hell Lance is gonna be one of those people.
Aries
Aries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum